- winning a £10,000 landscape art commission from the National Trust
- participating in an art competition which has a number of knockout rounds prior to the final; and
- creating landscape art on television - while Sky Arts film you for a television programme about their brand new competition to find the Sky Arts Landscape Artist of the Year 2015!
|Image for the Landscape Artist of the Year 2015 competition on Sky Arts|
In summary you need to:
- be aged 16+
- resident in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man or Channel Islands for one year or longer on 2nd February 2015
- be a competent landscape artist in any of the following media Watercolour, Oil Paints, Pencil, Charcoal, Pastel, Acrylic, Alkyds, Mixed Media (including collage) and "Other". Note sculpture or any form of digital media is NOT allowed
- complete and submit and online application form by 12pm (midday) on Friday 20th March 2015 together with images of landscape art completed in the last five years
- not mind being filmed for television while you paint!